Fun at Home - Fine Motor Skill Building !Supervise Play-Choking Hazards!
(thank you to Sherri and her daughter Allison for the pictures)
Re-use cookie sheet for magnet play
Pushing beads through creamer container - supervise choking hazard!
Threading pipe cleaner through holes of large buttons - supervise choking hazard!
Dress up with magnetic "paper dolls"
Sorting marbles ice cube tray- Supervise choking hazard!!
Thread wooden beads on pipe cleaners
Pushing toothpicks into salt shaker - supervise choking hazard!!
Putting necklaces on and taking them back off
Sticking golf tees into styrofoam - supervise choking hazard!
Putting cheerios onto container with hole in lid
Playing in container of dried rice, burying things, digging things up
Dumping cheerios out and placing back in
Pipe cleaners threaded through a colander
- Cut up pipe cleaners in and place in a 1 liter pop bottle and slide a magnet around the outside of the bottle
- Taking stickers off of their sticker sheet and putting them back on or placing them on paper(dollar store great place to buy these)
- Using a q-tip to paint with ketchup or pudding
- cut out felt shapes and place on larger piece of felt
- play do (hiding things in play do and having them dig it out)
- putting coins or different size button into a piggy bank