- It's not morning yet. Go back to bed.
- Did you change your underwear? We change our underwear every morning.
- Hands out of your pants.
- We don't hurt the cat.
- Quiet voice. No yelling.
- Don't lick the window.
- Get off the couch like that.
- He's making a hurt noise. Let him go.
- Yelling hurts my ears. Quiet voice.
- You're right. I'm trying to ruin your life.
- Do you have to pee? Then don't grab that.
- Stop licking the mirror.
- Keep your spit in your mouth.
- Did you remember to wipe? Go fix that.
- Stop torturing the cat.
- Jump on the trampoline, not my couch.
- I know, I am the meanest mom ever. Now do your homework.
- Let go of your sister. You're choking her.
- Stop kicking your brother.
- I'm gonna lock you both in your rooms if you don't stop it now.
- Don't wipe your nose on me, use a kleenex!
- Plates aren't garbage. Take it out of the garbage please.
- Eww! Did you just lick me?
- Get off of her!
- Do your homework.
- Clean your room. No, it's not my room, I won't clean it for you.
- I don't care if you like it messy.
- Because I said so.
- I didn't ask you what you want to do.
- Is it bedtime yet?
Things I Have Said Today
I'm a mom, a wife, a teacher, and a special needs advocate trying to make the most of every moment I'm given on this journey called life. I'm married to a funny and easy-going man, who balances out my anxiety and sarcasm perfectly. We have two very special children, who also happen to have some "special" needs. "Squirrel" is our 9 year old daughter. She is artistic, creative, and spirited. She lives with Sensory Processing Disorder, ADHD, and Anxiety. "Munchkin" is our 5 1/2 year old son. He is hilarious, sweet, and cuddly. He lives with an Autism Spectrum Disorder known as PDD-nos. Together, we're on a journey to see the hand of God through the joys, the struggles, the sadnesses, and the discoveries of living